I'm amazed that we're already heading into October this week. I am proud to say that I did begin my Christmas shopping this weekend (ducks flying objects). I wasn't intending to start looking for gifts. Heck, I don't even have a list or anything yet. I found a few things at a small art gallery in Ensenada while were there for the Rosarito to Ensenada Fun Bike Ride. I've stashed them away, not too deeply though, so I won't have too tough of a time finding them.
It does seem to feel as though Autumn is trying to make its presence known, with the evenings being cool and the mornings a bit crisp. The daytimes are still warm, but the temperatures aren't rising as high, and the heat isn't lasting as long into the day as it was earlier in the month.
So, Happy Autumn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was just enjoying the cooler "fall is coming" weather when we got this Santa Ana blast today. I pretty much stayed indoors in the AC though where I was comfy wearing fleece for the 2nd day in a row.
ReplyDeleteI actually saw a rainbow the other day when we had the weird front (or fronts) come through. I got to see one end of the rainbow as I left downtown, and then the other end as I headed south. It made me smile.
Yes, I saw 2 sections of it after I dropped the girls off at their art class. I wanted to try to get a picture but the view wasn't as good at home.
ReplyDeletewhere r they??? i must find dem! (lol, srsly though, i must)
ReplyDeleteDeyz not 4 u, silly gurl. LOL
ReplyDelete