Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy December

Or at least it seems that way. The calendar doesn't have too much on it this month, thankfully. That leaves time for all the usual pre-Christmas rituals, such as decorating. And shopping, and sending Christmas cards. And baking, where the real fun is!

We haven't decorated our house yet. I'm hoping to rectify that by the end of this week. The boxes will come out tomorrow and hopefully go back in on Saturday. The tree is up, since it's easy to get to in the garage. Two lovely elves took care of putting it up while the other elves decorated our parents' house. I've got most of my shopping done. Just a few more things to pick up. The Christmas cards are almost done. That's today's project. I've got most of the envelopes addressed so I just need to personalize the cards on some of them. I think we'll bake next week. The reindeer cookies of last year were a hit so they shall return this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment